Summerland Coast NSW Corporate Sponsor -
Summerland Credit Union
Proud sponsor of the Summerland Coast NSW website.
SummerlandCoast.com.au is very pleased to announce that Summerland Credit Union is continuing their role as a Corporate Sponsor!
The Summerland Coast NSW website is all about promoting the region as a place to work, live and visit, providing a one stop website portal for local, business and tourism information.
We thank Summerland Credit Union for their support and look forward to working together to strengthen the promotion of this wonderful region.
You can read about Summerland Credit Union services and finacial solutions below and get in contact with your local Summerland Credit Union branch by viewing the individual profile pages.
Summerland Credit Union also contributes to the Summerland Coast NSW website by writing articles in the Summerland Coast Financial News Section.
Summerland banking solutions for personal, business and community needs.
The Summerland Credit Union difference.
When you're a Member of Summerland Credit Union, you're also an owner of our business.
We're community-based, and defined by our mutuality: we're owned by our Members, run by our Members, and everything we do is for the ultimate benefit of our Members.
Summerland Credit Union is local. Really local.
Summerland Credit Union Members recognise the importance of building and strengthening our local community. Similarly, our staff, together with their families, live work and play in the local area and are involved in a range of educational, sporting, social and community groups forming an integral part of our vibrant community.
Summerland Credit Union Branches
What Summerland Credit Union can do for you?
With so many great products and services on offer, we have all the banking solutions you'll need:
- Banking solutions for personal, business and community needs
- Membership packages to suit young children, adults, over 45's, over 60's, and those undertaking formal tertiary study, apprenticeships or traineeships
- Flexible home, business and personal loan choices at competitive interest rates
- Saving and fixed term deposit accounts returning great rates
- Wide range of accounts to suit different needs
- Insurance cover for home and contents, motor vehicle, caravan, motor bike, boat, travel and investment property
- Electronic services including Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and SMS Alerts - you can live and travel all over Australia and keep banking with Summerland
- Cards to suit your lifestyle: VISA Debit, CARDs, or Credit Cards
- We offer both personal chequebooks and Financial Institution cheques
- Pay your bills quickly and easily with BPay®
- Bank@Post at participating Australia Post outlets
- Bank anywhere with an Australia-wide ATM network
- Friendly staff in a broad-based branch network
- CTP Greenslips with competitive premiums
- Member telephone Support Centre
We're safe and secure.
We understand that when you invest your hard-earned savings, you want to know they'll be protected. There are too many examples of people chasing high returns on their money, only to suffer losses when the organisation they invested in collapses or freezes investors' funds.
The good news is when you invest with Summerland, your finances are kept safe and secure, whilst still benefiting from higher interest rates. Deposits and investments held in all saving and investment accounts with Summerland Credit Union are protected by the Federal Government's 100% Guarantee*, which provides protection up to specified limits for your hard-earned money.
*See us for details.
Ready to join Summerland Credit Union?
Now you know how becoming a Summerland Credit Union Member will benefit you... what are you waiting for?
• Contact us directly on 1300 802 222
• Download a membership form on our website at summerland.com.au
• Drop into your local Summerland branch
Summerland may provide general financial advice which does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such advice, you should assess whether it is appropriate for you, in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you read information detailed in our Product Information Booklet, Product Disclosure Statements and in our product brochures before making decisions on any of our products or services.
Insurance and other products are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, some fees & charges may apply – details are available from our website, our branches or by phoning 1300 802 222. ABN 23 087 650 806 AFSL / Australian Credit License Number 239238.
Thanks again Summerland Credit Union for your sponsorship for the Summerland Coast NSW website!